The Fine Print:Expires 6 months after purchase, Voucher is valid for Theme Suites rentals only., Voucher is valid for Sunday through Thursday night stays only., Voucher is not valid during blackout dates., All reservations require a 48-hour cancellation or a reschedule notice., Valid ID required for all reservations., Partial payments or deposits will not be accepted., We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, money orders, or cash., No Personal Checks., A valid credit card is required to reserve a Theme Suite. , Credit card will be billed immediately., There are no refunds for Theme Suites, for any reason., If the Theme Suite reservation cannot be used, a 48-hour notice is required and the reservation may be rescheduled one time for up to six months from the date of original deposit. , After six months, all deposits are forfeit., All reservations for Theme Suites must have a security deposit at check-in in the form of a credit card imprint or cash., All reservations for Theme Suites must have credit card imprint for security deposit at check-in.
Check-out 12:00 PM Noon
No late check-outs 7809 U.S. 42 Florence, KY 41042
Learn more about 'Wildwood Inn'
Page Viewed: 1580 Times
You don't have to travel to some far-off land to spend the night in some exotic locale!
Located in nearby Florence, KY, the Wildwood Inn is the perfect destination for your overnight accommodations...from vacation to staycation to quick getaway!
With an authentic African Safari Hut Village and 25 Theme Suites, the Wildwood Inn now offers a total of 122 rooms, more than half of which feature private spas.
SAVE BIG with this one-of-a-kind offer on any of the Wildwood Inn's unique Theme Suites and your stay will be even more enjoyable!
Buy, book and begin your aventure with Buy the Tri and the Wildwood Inn.
Local Praise for Wildwood Inn
About Wildwood Inn
The Wildwood Inn opened in 1932. The first room was a one-room cabin that rented for twenty-five cents.
In 1962, Gene Kelly purchased the thirty-two room motel. When Gene passed away in 1976, his son, Tom Kelly, took over. In 1978, Tom put the first spa into a room, which was a ground-breaking idea.
In 1985, the pool area was enclosed, creating a Tropical Dome. These additions made the Wildwood Inn Tropical Dome and Spa the sensation it is today.
In 2004 we started construction on our newest addition that replaced the original building that it all started in. This added twelve more Theme Suites and brought our room total to 122.
For the first time ever, half of our rooms now have private spas, while the other half are regular hotel rooms. Through four generations, the whole family, all the way down to Gene's great-grandchildren, have contributed in the sweat, tears, and ideas that have made the Wildwood Inn what it is today.
To God, family, friends and customers, Thank you for being a part of the Wildwood Inn's past, present, and future.
From vacation to staycation to quick getaway, Wildwood Inn in nearby Florence is the perfect destination for your overnight accommodations.
Shi-Awela Safari Village
In English, Shi-Awela translates to “a peaceful place of rest”.
This secluded African safari village includes twelve authentic African bush huts circling a small lagoon, authentic African-style landscaping with thorn trees, natural veldt (long grass), and a bamboo-like fence and gates.
Each hut has individual private parking at its front door. Inside the African Hut, surrounded by authentic African décor, you can relax in your own two person spa our on the king size bamboo mosquito netted bed.
- Aladdin - Take a magic carpet ride to faraway places in the Aladdin Suite! Lose yourself in the pampered luxury of a Bedouin tent. Soak your cares away in the spa at your own private oasis!
- Arctic Cave - A suite made of solid ice or so it seems, the new Arctic Cave. Relax in the hot spa flowing from the melting glacier. Then warm yourselves by the virtual fireplace.
- Arizona Cave - Shaped by the Winds and Water of Nature the Antelope Canyon of Arizona was formed. Even more recently we have modeled one of our newest cave rooms after it the Arizona Cave.Relax in your private desert spa then enjoy yourselves by the virtual fireplace.
- Aztec Jungle - If you are looking for adventure this room is for you. Explore the deep jungle and find ancient ruins and lots of family fun.
- Champagne Spa - Spend a Sparkling Evening for two in our one-of-a-kind Champagne Suite! Ascend a spiral staircase to the second story to enter the Champagne glass-shaped spa. This is a non smoking Suite.
- Country - Yuns gots to stay the night in the 1948 Ford pickup truck sittin in the middle of our front yard. Take a dip by the shed in yer own spa tub. Enjoy the good ole country life while you dream away in the ole rockers, or watch the TV in the outhouse. This room has all the fixins for a real good stay!
- Cupid - Bring your Sweetheart. The Cupid Suite celebrates Valentine's Day every night! You and your love will be pampered in this lush and lavish red and white decor. Feel the irresistible flames of romance when basking in the sensuous splendor of a red, heart-shaped, two-person spa. Careful though, the Cupid Suite is where you'll be a passionate target for Cupid's arrows of love.
- Happy Days - Take you back to the 50's. Our Happy Days Suite is a huge back-to-the-fifties fantasy trip for you and your really cool date! When you step into this colorful re-creation of the fantastic fifties, you'll never take a back seat for thrills again. For you, it's a queen-size bed nestled in a beautifully restored 59 Cadillac Convertible, the model with the biggest fins of all. You can almost hear Marilyn, James Dean or Elvis reminiscing in the corner Diner in this exciting Suite. Come, let your pony tail down and hang up your leather coat!
- Kentucky Cave - Rough it like they did in the stone ages! It’s another time another place True to prehistoric life the stalactite and stalagmite formations create a cave-like atmosphere for the cave man or woman in you. Shed your worries and slide into a wonderfully warm Spa. Stay in the Kentucky Cave Suite and close the door to your cares and concerns. Cast off your inhibitions. Get back to the basics.
- Nautical - Sail away to a high seas adventure as you embark on an evening of pleasure in the Nautical Suite. Beautiful hand-painted wall murals vividly depict South Sea Ocean Scenes and when your mood is mellow, slide into the soothing spa in a mirrored alcove. Then, go to the docks to a king-size bed-in-a-boat. ALL ABOARD for a Love cruise in our Nautical Suite.
- New Mexico Cave - It's another world away...inspired by the spectacular Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Seemingly carved out of solid rock, this spacious, subterranean room takes you on a time-traveling experience to prehistoric times. With mood lighting glowing around the room, creating a feeling of sensuous solitude, relax in your own cavernous Spa.
- New York Central Park - Experience the peace and tranquility of New York's Central Park while viewing the skyline of the big city! Sit on a park bench and watch the world go by (on your big screen t.v.) Look down on the world from your own garden balcony, while you soak your cares away in your own private spa!
- New York Statue of Liberty - Imagine being an immigrant coming to this country. Imagine staring at Lady Liberty as she comes into view! This room will make you proud to be an American! Experience the thrill of New York City without leaving Northern Kentucky.
- Oriental - Come explore the mysterious, exotic Orient, in our Oriental Suite! Enter this splendid suite and be an instant emperor and empress. Its exotic elegance is yours for an evening of relaxation.
- Pirate Ship - Sail the high seas in the Pirate Ship Suite! Bring your sea legs Mate!
- Polynesian - Sail away to a tropical island paradise! Relax in the shade with a cool drink in your hand. Take a stroll across the beach. This is what life is all about!
- Royal - Decorated with antique reproductions of the early 1900's. Inviting colors and elegant furnishings are tastefully blended in this spacious suite.
- Speedway - Sleep in the middle of a race in our Speedway Suite! Rev up your engines and spend a night in our Speedway Suite, the fast track to relaxation after a day in the rat race or after a day at the new Kentucky Speedway. You can sit in real race car seats in front of a 6' x 8' TV screen and watch a race. To accent the decor of this suite, more than 50 racecar models, racing memorabilia, posters, and authentic signage are on display, as well as a real authentic racecar. The new Kentucky Speedway in is 25 minutes from our Wildwood Speedway Suite. Let "Team Wildwood" take you to the checkered flag in our Speedway Suite.
- Tennessee Cave - Spelunking at its best! It is hard to imagine the creation of such splendor, hidden underground!
- Tree House - Ready for an adventure? Your family can be The Swiss Family Robinson in The Tree house Suite! Enjoy the King sized bed suspended by vines. Relax in the wicker swing. Climb the spiral staircase hidden within the trunk of the tree on the way to your own a relaxing soak in your own private hot spring!
- Utah Canyon - Sleep out under the stars, with amazing rock formations all around. Rest from your "outdoor adventures" in your own bubbling hot springs!
- Venetian - The Venetian Room is an escape to old Venice. Sleep in the twin gondolas as they rest in the canal painted murals. Relax at the Venice café by the water at the end of a long day. Enjoy the Venetian Spa surrounded by beautiful murals.
- Victorian Floral - Take a trip back in time. Visit a place where grandeur and elegance are a way of life. Experience the refined luxury of the Victorian Floral Suite. You may never want to return home.
- Victorian Tapestry - Take a trip back in time. Visit a place where grandeur and elegance are a way of life. Experience the refined luxury of the Victorian Tapestry Suite. You may never want to return home.
- Western - Hop on your ponies and return with us to the Wild West in our Western Room. It's like you've gone back in time to a western town inn. It even has an iron bed and poker table. Spectacular Western wall murals let you escape to those thrilling days of yesteryear when men were men and women were glad of it.